Founded in 2007 by Avi Brosh to capture a unique opportunity in the hospitality landscape, Palisociety is an independent hotel management company that provides best-in-class operation and brand affiliation for lifestyle, neighborhood-centric hotels with fewer than 125 rooms.
Our mission is to enhance the experiences of our guests and our communities by creating one-of-a-kind places filled with interesting people, friendly staff, and trusty service. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when traveling – and seek to bring that inspiration into everything we do.
Our strategy focuses on providing economies of scale to smaller-keyed hotels through an institutional-quality hotel management and centralized services platform. We take a highly customized and proprietary approach to programming, branding, design, and operational strategy for each property under five distinct monikers: Palihouse, Palihotel, ARRIVE by Palisociety and a collection of independently branded properties. While our method is consistent across our portfolio, each property is completely unique, inspired by the individual spaces we inhabit and the communities we call home.
Cost Effective Operating Model
Best-In-Class Central Service Functionality
Industry Leading Technology Stack
Proprietor Driven World Class Corporate Team
Brand recognition and efficient distribution systems reduce OTA contribution to 30% on average portfolio wide.
Palisociety properties are consistently RevPAR leaders in their respective markets.
Ramp up times to stabilization of 6 months for properties under 60 keys and nine months for hotels over 60 keys.
• Town & Country 2021 – #1 of The Best Boutique Hotels in the U.S. for Hotel Grand Stark
• New York Times 2020 – 5 New Standout Hotels in Los Angeles for Silver Lake Pool & Inn
• Condé Nast Traveler 2020 – 36 Best Hotels in LA for Silver Lake Pool & Inn
• Travel & Leisure 2019 – IT List of Best New Hotels in the World for Palihotel Seattle
• Condé Nast Traveler 2019 – The Hot List, World’s Best New Hotels – Palihotel Culver City
• Vogue USA – Best New Places to Eat, Stay and Play in Seattle
• Forbes – Most Exciting Hotels Opening in 2019 for Palihotel Culver City
• Architectural Digest – Los Angeles’s Best New Hotels for Silver Lake Pool & Inn
Restaurants & bars portfolio
- Tampa, FL
- Carmel, CA
- Brentwood, CA
- New Orleans, LA
- Albuquerque, NM
Get in touch
We would love to hear from you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org