The health, safety and wellbeing of our employees and guests is our top priority and something we take very seriously.
Across all our properties, we’ve reimagined the traditional Palisociety experience to ensure that safety, trusty service, and a memorable experience co-exist.
For your peace of mind, we’d like to share the steps we are taking. If you have any questions at all, please email us, we’d love to hear from you!
COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS
Palisociety has been closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization’s statements regarding COVID-19 precautions. On a daily basis, our hotels are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning.
CLEANING PRODUCTS & PROTOCOLS
We’re always keeping it spotless; however for your peace of mind, we’re sharing our fresh housekeeping protocols and new technology we’ve invested in.
• As occupancy permits, guest rooms to remain unoccupied for a minimum of 72 hours prior to your arrival.
• We are using EPA-approved disinfectants on all surfaces, allowing the solution to sit for the required time. This protocol includes extra time during the housekeeping process to focus on all touchpoints including light switches, fans, shade pulls, faucet handles, and your in-room tablet.
• Daily housekeeping service will be available upon request only.
• All soft goods such as throw pillows and blankets have been removed from the room.
• (Coming Soon) Prior to arrival your room is disinfected and sanitized using touchless Protexus electrostatic spraying system used by infection control experts. The system uses PURTABS that are EPA List approved products effective against COVID-19 in 1 minute. Additional treatments are available throughout your stay upon request.
• (Coming Soon) UV technology at Front Desk to allow a heightened level of sanitization for guest and employee handled items.
Appropriate and visible signage throughout the hotels promoting personal hygiene and physical distancing adherences and that guests must wear masks in common spaces.
EMPLOYEE HEALTH, SAFETY, HYGIENE & KNOWLEDGE
• Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our team members are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act.
• Ongoing Training: In addition to training our employees on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, all hotel employees are also completing ongoing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training. You will most likely see them in action, sanitizing surfaces regularly, offering hand sanitizer, ensuring face masks and temperature check protocols upon check-in, and wearing gloves when servicing your room.
• Back of House: In the spaces where employees work behind the scenes, we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like employee entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and storage spaces.
Daily temperature checks are given to employees and guests checking in. Anyone with a temperature above 100.2 or exhibiting virus symptoms will be advised to see a doctor immediately and asked to leave the hotel.
Guests and employees will be advised to practice physical distancing at all times by standing at least six feet away from other guests and employees. Elevator occupancy will be reduced and limited to only one guest room at a time. Guests and employees will wear face-coverings when in all public areas of the hotel.
You’ll see some new changes to the check-in process. Our Employees will be wearing masks, we will have a protective guard over the front desk, and your room key will be sanitized… You’ll be the only one handling the key.
ROOM SERVICE & GUEST REQUESTS
We have provided you with a one-time use mini-bar menu in-room. Mini-bar beverages and snacks are available to order at the Front Desk and will be delivered to your room. (Note: Once Food & Beverage items have been placed in your guestroom, they may not be returned).
AMENITIES & SERVICES
City, state, and national safety measures we’re following means that some of our services and amenities may differ from what’s listed online or may be currently operating in a limited capacity. Please call or email us with any questions or to receive the most up-to-date details.
We know that plans can change, for guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences. You can modify your existing reservation at www.Palisociety.com
Guests who booked via Travel Agents, online travel agencies or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.