The Palisociety Boutique and Independent Hotel Recovery Fund has been designed to provide sub-100 key independent hotels located in major US markets with recovery capital as well as direct access to the operations and shared services platform of Palisociety to quickly and effectively stabilize hotel operations, mitigate further operational losses during the crisis period, and successfully relaunch during the recovery period. Post-recovery, the Recovery Fund also seeks to support the repositioning of these properties into Palihouse, Palihotel or independent Palisociety branded properties.
As a dominant name in American boutique and independent hospitality, the Palisociety platform offers:
• Design, branding, and service standards that yield Upper Upscale RevPAR performance levels while utilizing effective and highly cost-conscious development, operations and labor platforms, and minimizing on-property headcount and payroll
• A highly recognizable lifestyle hotel brand focused on providing economies of scale to smaller properties through an institutional quality centralized shared service platform of revenue management, sales & marketing, and accounting/finance functions
• Nimble and flexible brand and operational standards to maximize owner returns through post-recovery ramp up period
• A world class press platform that elevates the recognition and reputation of small hotels through accolades and features in international travel, design, and lifestyle publications
• Access to over 100,000 loyal Palisociety followers actively engaged through email distributions and social media
• A proven ability to drive direct sales and lower OTA reliance through strong brand-appeal